20 Years of Automotive Passion!
Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc. is locally owned and operated by Steve and Jenny Pierce. They have had a passion for the local community small businesses and making automobiles the best they can be for over 20 years. Over the years Steve and Jenny have developed auto related businesses in Hollywood Florida, Cary North Carolina and now Orange City Florida.
In addition to being very active in his local community, Steve is an award-winning racing enthusiast. Steve won his class championship at the New Smyrna Speedway, enjoys autocross with the Martin Sports Club and is an instructor in several racing associations including Chin Motorsports, NASA Motorsports and PBOC. Steve’s passion for racing is only rivaled by his passion for being an active productive member of his local community. Steve is on the Board for the West Volusia Regional Chamber of Commerce and a member of the West Volusia Business Professionals leads group. Steve and Jenny are dedicated members of the Central Florida local community and always seek to support other local community businesses when possible.
Performance Tire and Wheel Code of Ethics Pledge:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of this is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- Offer customers an estimate in advance for all work to be performed.
- Obtain advance authorization for all work to be done, in writing or by other means acceptable to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for all parts and service, fairly priced with all used or re-manufactured parts clearly identified.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts and service.
- Exercise extreme care of the customers property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer’s vehicle right the “first time”.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- Uphold high standards of professionalism and seek to quickly and fairly correct any problems or complaints.