Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc has been providing quality car care in Orange City, Florida, since 2005. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Orange City and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Orange City, Florida.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Performance Tire in Orange City FL
Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc is the #1 Retailer of quality Tires and Automotive Services in Orange City, Florida! We are a full service Tire Shop complete with a professional auto repair mechanic on staff and state-of-the-art computer wheel balancing and alignment. With our Hunter Road Force GSP9700 Balancing machine with integrated StraghtTrak Lateral Force Balancing technology we are able to solve tire pull problems that other Tire Shops simply can’t fix. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and are ready to assist with all your automotive needs including Tune Ups and Oil Changes, Check Engine Light Service, Cooling System Maintenance, Performance Parts and much more.
We are a dedicated member of the community, an active member of the West Volusia Chamber of Commerce, and are proud to have established lasting relationships with the residents of not only Orange City, but in neighboring areas such as DeBary, Deltona, DeLand, Enterprise, Lake Helen, even as far away as Ormond Beach, Orlando, Melbourne,and Clermont Florida.
Why this Customer drives from Orlando!
We even have customers as far away as Ormond Beach, Orlando, Melbourne, and Clermont Florida. Watch the video to hear why this customer, a car aficionado as he describes himself, drives all the way from Orlando, FL to service his car.
Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc – Customer Review
Performance Tire and Wheel in Orange City FL …
MORE than just a Tire Shop!
By offering the widest selection of quality tires in the area, our customers are often surprised at the many choices that we provide at our Tire Shop. Whether you are in the market for Bridgestone, Continental, General, Cooper, Firestone, Goodyear, Michelin or not sure what brand is best you will always find the perfect solution at Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc in Orange City FL. Call today to schedule service or ask a question: (386) 228-2500.
20 Years of Automotive Passion!
Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc. is locally owned and operated by Steve and Jenny Pierce. They have had a passion for the local community small businesses and making automobiles the best they can be for over 20 years. Over the years Steve and Jenny have developed auto related businesses in Hollywood Florida, Cary North Carolina and now Orange City Florida.
In addition to being very active in his local community, Steve is an award-winning racing enthusiast. Steve won his class championship at the New Smyrna Speedway, enjoys autocross with the Martin Sports Club and is an instructor in several racing associations including Chin Motorsports, NASA Motorsports and PBOC. Steve’s passion for racing is only rivaled by his passion for being an active productive member of his local community. Steve is on the Board for the West Volusia Regional Chamber of Commerce and a member of the West Volusia Business Professionals leads group. Steve and Jenny are dedicated members of the Central Florida local community and always seek to support other local community businesses when possible.
Performance Tire and Wheel Code of Ethics Pledge:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of this is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- Offer customers an estimate in advance for all work to be performed.
- Obtain advance authorization for all work to be done, in writing or by other means acceptable to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for all parts and service, fairly priced with all used or re-manufactured parts clearly identified.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts and service.
- Exercise extreme care of the customers property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer’s vehicle right the “first time”.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- Uphold high standards of professionalism and seek to quickly and fairly correct any problems or complaints.
Steve Pierce, Founder
Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc.
Jenny Pierce, Co-Founder
Performance Tire and Wheel, Inc.